Wednesday, July 20, 2005

"Only if I know what God's will for my life is..."

More than once I heard that line. As if it will solve all your problems. High School grads wondered if God's will for them are in a certain majors, schools, or profession ("I wondered if God's will is for me to finish Med school...") Lonely singles wondered if God's will for them involved a certain persons as their future mates ("I wondered if God's will that we would be married...")

Jesus knew God's will explicitly from His birth ("you shall call Him Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins"). Jeremiah knew his prophetic destination from his childhood; David was annointed King even a few decades before his actual coronation...

Wouldn't it be great if God let us know the blue print of our lives so that we wouldn't be so restless about our future?

Wouldn't it?

Sorry - I couldn't disclose the biblical answers at this point. Come to my church this Sunday. Paul and I will discuss that issue in our 10am morning worship gathering... (read the transcript here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home