Saturday, October 15, 2005

Meet up with another blogger...

It’s almost 9pm on a strange night. Usually I am not free on 9pm Saturday. That would be the time when our group finishing up the weekly fellowship meeting and start getting ready for dinner. But tonight, both the High School group and the College group went out after having dinner earlier at 7pm. The church was empty by 8:30pm. Very strange in deed. DJ Chuang dropped by for a visit today. Friend I made over the Internet from the blogging world. He was out here for GodBlogCon, a conference on blogging, meeting with other blogging friends that he has never met before, including me. Very strange in deed. How do you build Christian community in cyberspace? I’ve wrestled with that question since 1997 - somedays I will share my thoughts on it, but not tonight. For now, I can chalk up that I actually meet more percentage of my blogroll compare to others. Call me old fashioned, but I prefer a few rather the many...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your comment didn't come through at first because of the links ...

and in the end though I authorised both the one with three links was rejected automatically as spam.

better I think just to let people find their way back here.

as for length of sermons - I guess it's mostly church culture. But I answered you a bit over at the open pulpit.

bye

12:55 AM  
Blogger mar13 said...

Lorna was referring to this conversation at http://pulpit.heavenlytrain.com/?p=16#comment-14

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home