Thursday, March 17, 2005

Road Map for the Future Viet Church - Part 1

I had a brainstorming session with Muc Su Thach yesterday in which he sketched a draft of the road map for the future Vietnamese church oversea (I will call it FVC for now). For the sake of clarity, I will try to articulate what he said in the next few weeks. (It's too bad the man himself didn't write any book). But first, the disclaimer: What you are reading in this series are still mumbo jumbo by the few individuals, it could even be misrepresented by my own prejudice and interpretation. So take everything with a grain of salt and think things through. But first, let's do an opening exercise question: Take a look of an old picture of your church group about 5 years ago. How many people was in the picture? How many are still living out their faith today? What is the percentage? Then leave me a comment below. That's it - I will wait for some responses from my friends on Xanga before we get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home